REGISTER NOW for Early-Bird Pricing
MHUG 2015 will be held at the Hotel Monaco Seattle from September 13 – 16 and will includes various sessions, including hands-on labs, roundtable discussions, and product give-a-ways.
- Learn about FMS III and more. Hear expert insights directly from Mitchell Humphrey & Co. leaders surrounding all of the latest business solutions, get answers to questions, and see breakthrough innovations. Hear where the company and the industry are headed. Anticipating trends and opportunities will help position you for success and can help with making smarter financial decisions.
- Make valuable connections. Network with peers to understand how their organizations are using FMS, what challenges they are facing, how they handle common issues, and learn tips and tricks others are using that you can incorporate. There will be many opportunities to meet others, share ideas, and exchange contact information. Meet someone using a business solution that will benefit your organization.
- Receive continuing education to share with coworkers and CPE credits at no additional cost. Learn from hands-on classes, chats, and added value sessions.
- Get a FREE day of consulting! This year Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is offering all organizations represented a Buy One, Get One Free day of consulting that can be used anytime up until September 2016!
- Guide the future of FMS. Participate in product/enhancement discussions.
— See what we have planned for the 2015 MHUG Conference. Learn about the new FMS III features, scheduled sessions, and conference social events.
Convince The Boss
— Need some help convincing your boss to approve this educational experience? Use the sample letter below to justify your costs.
From conferences and trade shows to online demonstrations and informational webcasts, Mitchell Humphrey & Co. hosts a number of events across the country each year. We invite you to visit us at an event in your area.
You can also learn about our solutions by signing up for one of our upcoming Webinars or scheduling your own personalized demonstration. To be notified of new Events or Webinars, click here.