Mitchell Humphrey & Co. (MH&Co.), a developer of software solutions for nearly 40 years, is seeking an entry level associate to join our Client Response Center. The individual will be responsible for client software support for all of MH&Co.’s software applications. These applications include accounting software and governmental community development, citizen services and regulatory management software. This position is the customer’s first line of communication with MH&Co.’s Support Services and will be responsible for receiving client communication, such as phone calls and emails; regarding issues with the software, questions on how to use the software, and general questions about the software. This position utilizes the knowledge of multiple PC windows-based products, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM® and Microsoft Office products; and also requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
1. 99% of the calls that are received by the Response Center should be answered by an individual. An associate’s primary responsibility is to communicate with the client to clearly understand their issue, document the issue, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
2. Reproduce client issue on a local copy of the software, if necessary.
3. Gain general knowledge of all MH&Co. software applications.
4. Work with developers and consultants to resolve issues that are beyond the scope of the Response Center.
5. Follow-up with clients on a regular basis and follow all specific Response Center guidelines in effect regarding the closing of calls, client contact, and so forth.
6. Participate in regular internal training sessions to improve knowledge of the software and supplement this with individual self-study.
7. Ability to present information externally with clients and internally with co-workers in a clear and concise manner.
8. Attention to detail and ability to work with multiple pieces of information at the same time.
Education and Training
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science is preferred.
One year experience with automated systems, preferably accounting systems and prior Help Desk experience is a plus.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.