Is your data secure? Not sure? You are not alone. Your data is our utmost priority. At Mitchell Humphrey & Co. we believe in doing what we do best – developing exceptional software for state & local government – and leaving the hosting to the specialists. Maybe it is time for a heart-to-heart with your application software provider.
Our hosting partner, Rackspace Government Solutions (RGS), provides a managed cloud solution that ensures you meet Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) compliance standards.
Here is what makes Rackspace stand out:
- Deep public sector experience – serving Department of Defense, civilian, and state & local entities, independent software vendors, government contractors, and more
- Audit-ready – per FedRAMP, maintaining an “audit-ready” posture, archiving continuous monitoring artifacts on a monthly basis
- Security – RGS provides a managed cloud offering on par with the risk management framework defined by FedRAMP
- Technical compliance – multi-cloud solution meets several security and technical standards, including but not limited to:
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations System (DFARS) / NIST SP 800-171
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Flexibility – meets FedRAMP controls and continuous monitoring as a baseline, with the ability to support organization-specific and program-level security controls, reporting, and other requirements
- Governance – consistent management and reporting up through the virtual OS, across multiple clouds
The Rackspace Government Cloud’s (GC) modular design makes security the top priority. It provides the cost-savings, flexibility, and customization that public sector organizations need to meet their own unique performance and security requirements. Our fully managed OS PaaS platform transcends traditional Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) with its comprehensive list of compute and virtualization functions, device support, architecture, and software. With 24/7 monitoring and support strengthened by system and network monitoring software, your infrastructure is always secure.
If you are not sure if your data is secure, we can help.
-John Hoven, Vice President – Engineering