Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is proud to sponsor and exhibit at the BOAF (Building Officials Association of Florida) Annual Conference & Expo June 6-9 (Expo June 7-8).
Stop by and see us at booth #26 – you’ll be automatically entered to win a $100 American Express gift card just for visiting.
We look forward to the opportunity to share our story, and how our software can really connect – a city to their citizens, and staff within an organization. MH&Co. is a specialized software developer focused on the public sector, offering solutions that solve your challenges.
Our FastTrackGov® (FTG) community development software was designed to meet the needs of both your organization and your citizens with modern conveniences, greater efficiencies, and an easy-to-navigate portal. Applications include licensing, construction permitting, code enforcement, planning & land use, and more.
- Portal for citizens and contractors to apply, renew, make a payment, or check the status of their permit application 24/7/365
- A centralized database provides real time access to all permits, licenses, and registrations
- Information accessible in real time from any location in the field using a web-enabled device
- Workflow is tailored to your unique business requirements
- Integration with Electronic Plan Review (EPR) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software
Learn what FTG has done for a Gulf Coast City in Florida here.
If you aren’t able to join us at the show, Schedule a Demo with us at your convenience.
We look forward to seeing everyone!
-Eve Steele, Marketing Manager