Technical Support Analyst
In this position, you are our client’s first line of communication. You are responsible for receiving client communication, such as phone calls and emails. You will assess and resolve end-user questions regarding issues, how to use the software, and provide general software information. You will play a key role in ensuring that our software continues to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Respond to client communications (email, phone) as they are received. Effectively communicate with the client to clearly understand their inquiry, document the incident, and resolve as quickly as possible.
- Gather the required information to help resolve client inquiries efficiently.
- Extensively research client issues and reproduce them on in-house client accounts.
- Manage client expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Collaborate with team members to manage and escalate client issues that are beyond the scope of the Response Center.
- Participate in regular internal training sessions to improve knowledge of the software and supplement this with individual self-study.
- Initiate clear and concise communication with clients other team members.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with multiple pieces of information at the same time.
This position is based in St. Louis, MO.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.