Technical Support Analyst
You are our client’s first line of communication. You are responsible for receiving client communication, such as phone calls and emails. You will assess and resolve end-user questions regarding issues, how to use the software, and provide general software information. You will play a key role in ensuring that our software continues to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Respond to client communications (email, phone) as they are received. Effectively communicate with the client to clearly understand their inquiry, document the incident, and resolve as quickly as possible.
- Gather the required information to help resolve client inquiries efficiently.
- Extensively research client issues and reproduce them on in-house client accounts.
- Manage client expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Collaborate with team members to manage and escalate client issues that are beyond the scope of the Response Center.
- Participate in regular internal training sessions to improve knowledge of the software and supplement this with individual self-study.
- Initiate clear and concise communication with clients other team members.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with multiple pieces of information at the same time.
This position is based in St. Louis, MO.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.