- Respond to client communications (email, phone) as they are received. Effectively communicate with the client to clearly understand their inquiry, document the incident, and resolve as quickly as possible.
- Gather the required information to help resolve client inquiries efficiently.
- Extensively research client issues and reproduce them on in-house client accounts.
- Manage client expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Collaborate with team members to manage and escalate client issues that are beyond the scope of the Response Centre.
- Participate in regular internal training sessions to improve knowledge of the software and supplement this with individual self-study.
- Initiate clear and concise communication with clients other team members.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with multiple pieces of information at the same time.
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or higher.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with clear attention to detail.
- Passion and motivation to learn new things and collaborate with the team.
About Mitchell Humphrey & Co.
Mitchell Humphrey Software was founded in 1977 focusing on financial management software (FMS). We entered the community development software market by acquisition in 2002, Government Software Solutions (GSS), and released the first module of FastTrackGov (FTG) in 2008. Our mission is to continue to serve and provide valuable updates to our client base, and continuously monitor and add features needed to evolve. By providing white glove service in an environment adhering to our Core Values, we believe we offer a rich soil to plant your career roots.
Our company hires and evaluates performance based on our Core Values.
- LOVE. We care about others and embody empathy, humility, and love in all our relationships.
- GRIT. We persevere through adversity and work relentlessly to achieve our goals.
- REAL. We communicate and with candor and integrity. We are open and honest with each other and welcome different points of view.
- POSITIVE. We inspire creative solutions by treating each other with gratitude and respect.
This position is based in St. Louis, MO.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.