Software Account Executive
Establish relationships with prospects and secure contracts with new clients. Identify and manage new opportunities while nurturing trusting, long-term relationships with key executives.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling and face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, conferences, trade shows, and special events.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal clients and sales
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Ability to listen to prospects; interpret information in order to assess requirements; and present solutions in the form of customized demonstrations of products, executive summaries, or Power Point presentations.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in the software product lines you are responsible and ability to translate prospect needs into a software solution.
- Present web-based and on-site demos of software solutions to new prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High energy and strong business judgment
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Proven background in creative problem solving and contract negotiations
- Successful technology sales experience (3 -5 years). Software industry background (ERP and/or cloud is ideal); experience with regulatory agencies involved in land management, licensing, and inspections is a plus
- Experience in selling/evangelizing new technology
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
Travel is required approximately 40 – 50 percent.
This position is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.