FastTrackGov is a suite of community development software (permitting, licensing, health, and code enforcement). Mitchell Humphrey Software’s mission is to continue to serve and provide valuable updates to our client base, and continuously monitor and add the features needed to evolve. Working on challenging enhancements in an environment adhering to our Core Values, we believe we offer a rich soil to plant your career roots.
Our company hires and evaluates performance in part based on our Core Values.
- REAL. We communicate with candor and integrity. We are open and honest with each other and welcome different points of view.
- POSITIVE. We inspire creative solutions by treating each other with gratitude and respect.
- LOVE. We care about others and embody empathy, humility, and love in all our relationships.
- GRIT. We persevere through adversity and work relentlessly to achieve our goals.
As a Senior Programmer/Analyst, you will be writing clean and maintainable code across our FTG modules. Some of the tools you will be working with are: Visual Studio 2019, Microsoft Team Foundation, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Dynamics CRM (aka Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.)
- Teamwork – Collaborate with team members, look forward to both giving and receiving mentorship, and participate in code reviews.
- Implementation, Operations and Support – Learn to configure the software and assist in client implementations and software support. You will learn to deploy the software and perform upgrades.
- Software Design and Architecture – Produce designs and architectures to meet business requirements.
- Documentation – Ability to write both internal and end-user documentation (ability to write to both technical and non-technical audiences.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a detail-oriented mindset
- An understanding of how the web functions and object-oriented principles
- Ability to work independently
- Experience writing reports for SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.