FastTrackGov® is a suite of community development software (permitting, licensing, health, and code enforcement). The products are architected with flexibility in mind, to adapt to varying requirements across jurisdictions. In addition, our products must also be upgradable/supportable on a common runtime.
Mitchell Humphrey Software was founded in 1977 focusing on financial management software (FMS). We entered the community development software market by acquisition in 2002, Government Software Solutions (GSS), and released the first module of FTG in 2008. Our mission is to continue to serve and provide valuable updates to our client base, and continuously monitor and add the features needed to evolve. We continue to update and serve all three product lines. Working on challenging enhancements in an environment adhering to our Core Values, we believe we offer a rich soil to plant your career roots.
Our company hires and evaluates performance in part based on our Core Values.
- REAL. We communicate with candor and integrity. We are open and honest with each other and welcome different points of view.
- POSITIVE. We inspire creative solutions by treating each other with gratitude and respect.
- LOVE. We care about others and embody empathy, humility, and love in all our relationships.
- GRIT. We persevere through adversity and work relentlessly to achieve our goals.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Mitchell Humphrey supports remote working flexibility options.
As a Programmer/Analyst, you will be writing clean and maintainable code across our FTG modules. Some of the tools you will be working with are: Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Dynamics CRM (aka Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.)
- Teamwork – Collaborate with team members, look forward to both giving and receiving mentorship, and participate in code reviews.
- Implementation, Operations, and Support – Learn to configure the software and assist in client implementations and software support. You will learn to deploy the software and perform upgrades.
- Software Design and Architecture – Based on experience, produce designs and architectures to meet business requirements.
- Documentation – Ability to write both internal and end-user documentation (ability to write to both technical and non-technical audiences.)
- Fundamental knowledge of programming techniques, source control, the web, and databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a detail-oriented mindset
- An understanding of how the web functions and object-oriented principles
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience writing reports for SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Mobile Experience with .Net MAUI / Xamarin, iOS, and/or Android
- Experience with React
Education and Training:
A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is preferred, particularly for entry-level candidates. Alternative education paths and existing experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is willing to train the right entry-level candidate.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.