Implementation Specialist FMS
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. invites you to apply as an Implementation Specialist for our Financial Management Software (FMS) consulting group. We are looking for those seeking new challenges with a career growth mindset, while in an environment encouraging work-life balance. Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is a developer of governmental community services and financial software. This individual will be a key part of our future growth plan. This individual will have the opportunity to: • own client software implementations and client relationships • head the implementation process • understand and document requirements • train and support clients • upsell software and services to clients
- Perform all duties related to implementing and maintaining Mitchell Humphrey’s proprietary software products for our clients: This includes, but is not limited to; project planning, business process review and analysis, configuration and deployment, software training, conversion assistance, general consulting, and report development.
- Gain specific knowledge of Mitchell Humphrey systems to which you are assigned to become the “system expert.”
- Configure highly customizable systems to meet specific client requirements.
- An exploratory outlook and ability to ask probing questions to assess and document client processes.
- Quality assurance testing of software.
- Provide software training in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop user documentation, training guides, and on-line help.
- Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of personal.
- Provide White Glove Service to our clients. White Glove Service means each client is afforded special care and attention when answering and responding to their phone calls, working on support calls, during general contact, or when assisting with any other issues or problems.
Mitchell Humphrey hires and evaluates performance, in part, based on our Core Values.
- REAL. We communicate with candor and integrity. We are open and honest with each other and welcome different points of view.
- POSITIVE. We inspire creative solutions by treating each other with gratitude and respect.
- LOVE. We care about others and embody empathy, humility, and love in all our relationships.
- GRIT. We persevere through adversity and work relentlessly to achieve our goals.
This position is based in St. Louis, MO. Mitchell Humphrey supports remote work options.
We are currently performing most client engagements remotely. Travel required may be 20-30 percent.
Education and Training
A bachelor’s degree in business with a specialization in Management or Accounting.
Two years of related business experience. Background implementing software solutions, governmental accounting, or public accounting experience is a plus.
Mitchell Humphrey is an equal opportunity employer.