Useful experience and skillsets
- An understanding of the following processes within local governments: permitting, land use, code enforcement, zoning, clerks, engineering, health, licensing, et.al.
- An exploratory outlook and ability to ask probing questions to assess and document client processes
- Experience mapping process flows, understanding, and documenting client-specific requirements.
- Translation of client requirements to process changes and solutions to address the client’s needs.
- Quality assurance testing of software.
- Training of colleagues and/or clients on software usage.
- Develop user documentation, training manuals, and online help.
- Establish positive client relationships during engagement for high client satisfaction, quick deployment, and adequate training.
- Always provide White Glove Service to our clients. White-Glove Service means each client is afforded special care and attention when answering and responding to customer phone calls, working on support calls, during general client contact, or when assisting clients with any other issues or problems.
- Teaming experience and approach – this person will be working with other application consultants, our development team, and the sales team to help the company grow.
- Possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
Mitchell Humphrey hires and evaluates performance in part based on our Core Values.
- REAL. We communicate with candor and integrity. We are open and honest with each other and welcome different points of view.
- POSITIVE. We inspire creative solutions by treating each other with gratitude and respect.
- LOVE. We care about others and embody empathy, humility, and love in all our relationships.
- GRIT. We persevere through adversity and work relentlessly to achieve our goals.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Mitchell Humphrey supports remote working flexibility options.
Travel required is approximately 20-30 percent. We are currently in a Hybrid work environment.
Education and Training
A bachelor’s degree in business or Information Systems is preferred.
A master’s degree and/or Microsoft Dynamics® CRM certification is a plus.
Three years of related business experience.
One of the following:
- experience with agencies involved in land management, licensing, and inspections
- Software industry background (implementing ERP or SaaS solutions is ideal)
The following skills or abilities are a plus:
- Experience with the following technologies Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, SQL, SSRS
- Software configuration experience
- Project management software experience
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, Community Development applications and/or Geographic Information System software
- Sales demonstration assistance and experience
- Team leadership experience
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.