- Perform all duties related to implementing and maintaining FastTrackGov® for our clients: This includes, but is not limited to; implementation planning meetings, business process review and analysis, deployment, training, conversion assistance, and general consulting.
- Obtain specific knowledge of FastTrackGov systems to which you are assigned to become the “system expert”. It is the Application Consultant’s responsibility to supplement the formal training provided with independent study in order to develop the level of proficiency necessary to obtain the standards set forth here and to request additional formal training when needed.
- Obtain general knowledge on all other Mitchell Humphrey systems. General knowledge means being able to answer the majority of the Response Center calls from customers on these systems by searching the CRM system and reviewing the documentation.
- Experience in mapping process flows, understanding, and documenting client-specific requirements.
- Quality assurance testing of software after it has been configured for a client.
- Train users on standard software and software customized to their unique requirements.
- Develop user documentation, training manuals, and on-line help.
- Provide White Glove Service to our clients at all times. White Glove Service means each client is afforded special care and attention when answering and responding to customer phone calls, working on support calls, during general client contact, or when assisting clients with any other issues or problems.
Leadership skills – Sets the right course, motivates others to follow, and supports the team in their goals.
Relationship skills – Develops trust and confidence with all key stakeholders: Employees, colleagues, supervisors, clients, business partners, and suppliers.
Strategic thinking – Proactively challenges the status quo to drive game changing results.
Business acumen – Assesses data from a variety of sources and understands the whole picture to develop optimal plans to drive our clients’ success.
Process & Operations – Understands how to assess, define, and implement operational improvements.
This position is based in St. Louis, MO.
Travel required is approximately 20 – 40 percent.
Education and Training
A bachelor’s degree in business with a specialization in Public Service, or other government-related specialty; or Information Systems is required. A master’s degree and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM certification is a plus.
Three years of related business experience. Software industry background (implementing ERP or SaaS solutions is ideal) or experience with regulatory agencies involved in land management, licensing, and inspections is a plus.
Unique/Optional Skills or Abilities
- Ability to work in collaboration with all levels of personnel
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Very strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.