Mitchell Humphrey’s FMS-Exec works in consort with Microsoft Excel to provide fast, easy two-way data transfer, between FMS II and your spreadsheet.Â It’s a powerful data analysis, ad hoc reporting, and budgeting tool.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with FMS-Exec.
- Create budgets quickly.Â Download last year’s actual and/or budget data into a predefined budget preparation worksheet, adjust as desired, and upload the new budget to FMS II.Â Naturally, all data transfers are subject to full FMS II security.
- Prepare journal entries in your spreadsheet.Â Upload them into FMS II at your convenience.
- Transfer data from external systems.Â For example, import payroll details, including statistical data, from your payroll system into your spreadsheet, then upload the transactions to the General Ledger.
- Share information with others.Â Download information from FMS II, analyze it, graph it, highlight what’s important – and then share the worksheet with co-workers.
- Perform what-if scenarios.Â Use FMS-Exec to help you intelligently predict the impact of reorganization or program changes by importing FMS II data into Excel models.
Want to learn more?Â Click here.