You will receive a software solution that allows you to plan and track all types of projects, from simple to complex.
Some of the key benefits to you are as follows:
- Track project data in the structure you desire, such as project, sub-project, task, employee, item, or any other classification you want.
- Accumulate statistical data such as hours, units, miles, etc. as well as financial data.
- Automatically create records for recurring projects, including standard budgets.
- Optionally budget and accumulate actual data by day, week, month, etc.
- Retain history by accounting period and year for all projects to facilitate trends and comparative analysis.
- Optionally, bill or charge out costs to other departments or external parties.
Of course, you may have access to the Business Process Management and Knowledge Management tools available on all FMS II products.
Want to learn more? Click here.