You will receive a software solution with which you can effectively maintain physical control of the materials in each of your storage locations.
Some of the key benefits to you are as follows:
- Supports decentralized requisitions with automatic approval routing and status tracking.
- Performs on-line available funds checking and pre-encumbers funds on open requisitions.
- Updates on-order, on-hand, allocated, and available inventory balances when items are purchased, received, issued, transferred, or returned.
- Generates notices or purchase order requests when re-order points are reached.
- Maintains a perpetual inventory record of each item for a user specified period of time.
- Computes costs and identifies slow moving or obsolete items.
- Simplifies physical to book reconciliation.
Of course, you may have access to the Business Process Management and Knowledge Management tools available on all FMS II products.