You will receive a software solution with which you can effectively maintain physical control of the materials in each of your storage locations.
Some of the key benefits to you are as follows:
- Supports decentralized requisitions with automatic approval routing and status tracking.
- Performs on-line available funds checking and pre-encumbers funds on open requisitions.
- Updates on-order, on-hand, allocated, and available inventory balances when items are purchased, received, issued, transferred, or returned.
- Generates notices or purchase order requests when re-order points are reached.
- Maintains a perpetual inventory record of each item for a user specified period of time.
- Computes costs and identifies slow moving or obsolete items.
- Simplifies physical to book reconciliation.
Of course, you may have access to the Business Process Management and Knowledge Management tools available on all FMS II products.
Want to learn more? Click here.