You will receive a software solution that adapts to your unique data and accounting needs. In addition to complete fund and encumbrance accounting capabilities, some of the key benefits you will receive are as follows:
- Custom chart of accounts that contains segments, rollups, and alternate rollups, just for you.
- Comprehensive financial and statistical data, such as positions, hours, miles, citizens served, etc.
- Flexible on-line inquiry function that retrieves just the data you want and performs all types of computations, such as remaining budget, comparisons between years, etc.
- Powerful automatic allocations and computations, including step-downs, inter-fund and inter-departmental charges, interest, etc.
- Special capabilities such as multiple ledgers, multiple fiscal years, and daily, weekly, etc. reporting.
- Complete data and functional security to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders as well as precisely defined limits for your own users.
Of course, you may have access to the Business Process Management and Knowledge Management tools available on all FMS II products.
Want to learn more? Click here.