You will receive a software solution that provides the tools to manage your investment in fixed assts.
Some of the key benefits are as follows:
- Updates the general ledger automatically.
- Provides complete asset accounting capabilities from acquisition to disposal.
- Includes optional depreciation accounting, including all standard depreciation methods and conventions.
- Supports special depreciation methods such as days, machine hours, miles traveled, and units of service.
- Accommodates capital budgeting including optional approval processing.
- Allows attachment of electronic images of warranties, service records, etc.
Of course, you may have access to the Business Process Management and Knowledge Management tools available on all FMS II products.
Want to learn more? Click here.