You will receive a software solution that provides the tools you need to create and manage your budgets.
A major benefit to you is the choice of using our standard process, tailoring a solution to meet your needs, or integration with our TeamBudget Suite.
Regardless of your choice of budgeting method, the Enterprise Budgeting features provide the flexibility to distribute the budgeting and planning process to the decision makers responsible for those budgets.
Some of the other key benefits you will receive are as follows:
- Powerful automatic computations, such as percentage change from last year’s actual or budget.
- Optional budgeting by individual accounting period, including multiple automatic period spread computations.
- Comprehensive capabilities to automatically allocate budgets to various organizational units, including step-down allocations.
- Convenient attachment of budget commentary and supporting documentation.
- Optional retention of prior or alternate versions of the budget.
- Complete reporting on any or all budget versions in comparison with each other, actual, and the like.
In addition, the TeamBudget solution is web-based and utilizes a familiar spreadsheet-like grid; allowing users to begin work in TeamBudget with very little training. TeamBudget makes budget book preparation straightforward and fast; providing more than 70 out-of-the-box automated reports that can be easily tailored to meet individual users specific requirements.
TeamBudget includes three major modules:
- TeamBudget Operating is a forecasting and operating budgeting solution designed to streamline and shorten the operating budgeting cycle for public sector organizations.
- TeamBudget Capital is a web-based Capital Improvement Planning (CIP) forecasting and capital budgeting solution designed for municipalities and organizations of all sizes.
- TeamBudget Salary and Position Planning allows you to budget for positions, automatically calculate wages, benefits and associated labor costs, as well as model complex union and salary contracts, allocate more than one employee to a position, allocate a position across many cost centers and forecast labor and benefit costs automatically for multiple years.
Of course, you may have access to the Business Process Management and Knowledge Management tools available on all FMS II products.